List:       freebsd-atm
Subject:    changes in tcp6_output.c and tcp6_input.c
From:       Audsin <dev.dhas () kcl ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-02-19 12:02:57

Respected Sir

I have made some changes to the
/usr/kame/kame/kame/sys/netinet6/tcp6_input.c and
/usr/kame/kame/kame/netinet6/sys/tcp6_output.c  in FreeBSD 4.4 and iam
using Kame snap. I have some queries regarding making the changes active.
Can anyone please tell me the procedure to recompile or reconfigure the
kernel so that the changes come into effect

I would be grateful to you, if you could let me know these questions

Thanks for the help and sorry for the disturbance.

Best Regards
Dev

A. Dev Pramil
Research Student                                                 "In God We
Trust"
Center for Telecommunications Research
University of London, Kings College
Strand WC2R 2LS