List:       freebsd-atm
Subject:    LAN emulation?
From:       Eva Kalivianaki <ekalyv () csi ! forth ! gr>
Date:       1999-12-15 17:45:05

I would like to ask if anybody knows
whether FREEBSD supports LANE emulation on ATM  or not
and where i could possibly find some informations.
(So far i found that FreeBsd does not support Lane emulation)

Does anyboby knows where i can find more informations about
"Classical IP over ATM" on FREEBSD except source code of FreeBsd
and the site http://www.FreeBSD.org/?
I use FreeBsd3.4
I would appreciate any information you can give me.
Thanks Eva