List:       freebsd-atm
Subject:    Re: ATM driver & udp stream
From:       Antonio Luis Alves <aalves () dei ! uc ! pt>
Date:       1997-11-13 1:51:32

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria wrote:

> Antonio Luis Alves was saying that,
> ^
> ^ I have been working on a port to FreeBSD of a major manufacturer atm
>
> If you don't mind, what is the "major manufacturer" which you're porting ?

Unfortunately I can't tell at this time more details about the company and
our work because of an agreement we have. However I hope this will change
soon, as we are negotiating the possibility to make the port freely
available to the FreeBSD community as a binary only distribution. I will
let you know and make a post here as soon as we have more details.

Antonio Alves