List:       freebsd-arm
Subject:    Re: Nanobsd for RPI4
From:       Guido Falsi <mad () madpilot ! net>
Date:       2024-01-16 23:04:33

On 16/01/24 17:48, Andrew Hankinson wrote:
> Thank you! Using this I've gotten a bit further.
>
> Would you mind sharing what you set for the NANO_SLICE_CODE_SIZE value? I think \
> this (so far) is the only undefined variable. I tried guessing at it, but I think I \
> chose poorly...

NANO_SLICE_EFI_SIZE=32m
NANO_SLICE_CFG_SIZE=64m
NANO_SLICE_CODE_SIZE=2g

My configuration does not grow the slice in the media, I set to 2 GiB
and it does not change, because I like it that way.

I guess anything above 750 MiB is big enough to contain FreeBSD base and
some ports.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>