List:       freebsd-arm
Subject:    =?iso-8859-2?q?Nowa_wiadomo=B6=E6?=
From:       "Dariusz Trzaska" <info () targipolitalia ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 22:50:55

We invite you to visit our newly formed and remodeled website:

http://www.targipolitalia.com

The world's first international exhibition on-line now active. Free registration \
gives the possibility of advertising, which can lead to the development and success \
of the company. We designed a "VIRTUAL FAIR Boxes" run functions that operate after \
registering and logging in, for all firms and individuals registered on the portal. \
You can place ads in all languages, such as: I am looking for customers, suppliers, \
contractors as well as an investor, partner, etc. Similarly, you can browse proposals \
from other companies. We are open for cooperation, as well as suggestions on how to \
further improve the functioning of site. Greetings and welcome to register a company \
as well as private individuals.
Dariusz Trzaska
Electronic signature no. 287732/CCK/2011
Mob. +39 3806460196
E-mail: info@targipolitalia.com
http://www.targipolitalia.com