List:       freebsd-announce
Subject:    [FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Gabor Pali
From:       Deb Goodkin <deb () freebsdfoundation ! org>
Date:       2013-11-25 16:12:31

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support you've given us over =

the past two weeks! We've now received 1049 donations, totaling $443,000, t=
owards our
goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013. =

We are excited to share our second Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This is=
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in va=
rious ways.

Let us introduce you to P=E1li G=E1bor. He received a travel grant from the=
 foundation in 2012 to attend EuroBSDCon. Over
the past 5 or so years, he's been organizing the EuroBSDCon developer summi=
ts, running BSD-Day which is held in various locations around
Europe, holding the position of secretary for the FreeBSD Core Team, and ma=
naging the FreeBSD quarterly status reports.

You can read his story here:
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/11/faces-of-freebsd-each-week-we=
-are-going.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our =

support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a =

donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation