List:       freebsd-amd64
Subject:    SUN Blade V20z
From:       "OS" <suporte () os ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-07-23 13:53:49

Sirs,

We recently bought a V20z with no support from SUN. We´re having trouble in
stalling the Windows 2000 server. The install program can´t find the SCSI
disks. We´re using all default configurations ..... we gues that the Windows
does not have the appropriate drivers for the SCSI adapter.

This list was one of the few places over the internet where I could find
something about the V20z

Thanks

Alexandre