List:       freebsd-amd64
Subject:    Re: Why is MySQL nearly twice as fast on
From:       "Steven Hartland" <killing () multiplay ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-05-21 16:07:51

Thanks muchly for that Andrew will try that.

Looking at the results from the netperf test posted here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/netperf/

so I'd say yes to your question. The machine moved home today
( my bedroom -> datacenter ), thank goodness its was a noisy beast.
So will have to wait till it gets installed, some time tonight, before
I can test.

    Steve