List:       freebsd-amd64
Subject:    Promise SATA code
From:       Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin () texoma ! net>
Date:       2003-12-12 15:10:56

When I was in the installer selecting disks and partitions for the
install it could see the the arrays I had setup with the controllers
BIOS. To make sure (for myself) that it was truly seeing the arrays I
rebooted and changed the arrays and it saw the new arrangement. Nice.

I did not have this experience with the Gentoo AMD64.
Can anybody tell where the code(driver) is that handles my controller.

I have the Arima HDAMA motherboard with onboard Promise SATA RAID.

Any help apprreciated.

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin