List:       freebsd-alpha
Subject:    Demo at Black Dog Mastering Studio av
From:       Black Dog Mastering Studio <kc () blackdogmastering ! com>
Date:       2006-08-06 9:05:52

BLACK DOG MASTERING STUDIO will provide ONE FREE DEMO for all new customers.  If you \
want to hear what our Mastering Service can do for your MIX....come catch the vibe \
with Black Dog Mastering Studio at \
"http://blackdogmastering.com/free_master_form.html".

We have the capability to work with clients WorldWide.  The process is easy...upload \
to our server or send your CD/DVD(s) via mail.  A web page will be created for you to \
download .mp3 or .wav files to review the progress.

Mixing Services also available.

K.C.
Director, Marketing
Black Dog Mastering Studio