List:       freebsd-alpha
Subject:    FreeBSD 5.2.1 floppies & install questions
From:       WebServer <aguasc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-06 13:40:17

Hi all, i have some questions:

1) Finally i get a functional floppies reading some
posts of your list. Why you don't put the images and
brief howto on ftp.freebsd.com?. On SRM i should use
boot dva0 -flags0?. What devices are supported? scsi:
aha, qlogic. ide hd & cdroms

2) Where i can find a howto install for alpha
machine?. I am really new to bsd flavor. I mean, im
getting an error in the writting partitions step (scsi
hd scsi card qlogic). Any ideas?

3) Has freebsd xfree support for tga video?

Thanks for your help