List:       freebsd-alpha
Subject:    Input/output error on PWS600au when mounting floppy and cdrom
From:       Marco Beishuizen <mbeis () wxs ! nl>
Date:       2002-11-21 20:53:08

Hi,

Since running FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE on my DEC/PWS600au I can't mount
floppies and cdrom's anymore. In both cases I get the same error:

msdos: /dev/fd0: Input/output error
cd9660: /dev/acd0c: Input/output error

On FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE they worked fine. The floppy and cdrom also mount
on my Intel. Does anyone know how I can get them working again?

Thanks,

Marco

--
A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen
lantern.