List:       freebsd-advocacy
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE_:=A0Southern_California_2019__-_Attendees_Info?=
From:       Matt Mullins <matt.mullins () holidayblacksea ! com>
Date:       2019-02-13 15:15:33

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about Southern California 2019 Linux Expo \
Attendees complete info?

Southern California 2019 Linux Expo of 3,000+ attendees with complete details and \
verified e- addresses.

List will be provided for unlimited usage.

Interested? Reply me back, I'd love to provide more information on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Matt Mullins

Demand Generation Executive.