List:       freebsd-advocacy
Subject:    Re: EV1 Servers makes me sick
From:       "Eduardo Meyer" <dudu.meyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-02 19:17:54

> EV1Servers has never been a major supporter of FreeBSD -- back when
> they were RackShack, it took a petition of several hundred people
> before they started offering FreeBSD at all.
>
> I wonder if they'll start offering more recent FreeBSD releases next
> month after FreeBSD 5.4 becomes unsupported...

I have mentioned that 5.4 EoL is scheduled to this month (31st) and
asked how they will deal with this.

I have been pointed in private mail to http://www.fdcservers.net/
which seems to treat FreeBSD more seriously too, in case anyone else
is/get disapointed by EV1's lack of professionalism regarding FreeBSD.