List:       freebsd-advocacy
Subject:    Re: ZDNN article of interest - maybe
From:       Chris Coleman <chrisc () vmunix ! com>
Date:       2001-06-13 22:20:46

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Wes Peters wrote:

> Linked at http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=2109

It was already posted, and subsequently got posted twice, we removed the
duplicate and moved all the comments here, the original story.

Linked at http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=2102

Please use this link to post comments.

> You can comment on the article at DDN without being muzzled^Wmoderated
> by ZDNet editors.

Thanks.

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org