List:       freebsd-advocacy
Subject:    Re: Manager's response re: FreeBSD
From:       Gregory Sutter <gsutter () zer0 ! org>
Date:       2000-06-26 6:00:58

On 2000-06-23 14:45 -0600, Joe.Warner@smed.com wrote:

> Here's a response I got from one of my managers re: FreeBSD.  Any comments
> or replys would be welcome.  Thanks.

That is a more thoughtful, appropriate, and literate response than I
have ever gotten from any of my handful-plus-one of managers.
Congratulations on finding a really cool boss!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     "Software is like sex; it's better
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org                when it's free."  -- Linus Torvalds