List:       freebob-devel
Subject:    Re: [Freebob-devel] Re: frebob &> freebob_log
From:       Daniel Wagner <wagi () monom ! org>
Date:       2005-06-06 13:06:50

> I'm sorry for the slow response.
>
> Apparently the descriptors are not present in this device, which is
> strange.
>
> If you retry, does the app always give "Descriptor not present." errors?
>
> I'll pass this on to daniel, he should be able to tell what the
> internal device config is.

I have a bad and a good news:
The current firmware version available for the Aureon has not descriptor
available, which also means it doesn't work with Mac. That was the bad
news, now the good news. Terratec will release in a few weeks a new
version which will have a descriptor. So you have to wait until the new
release is ready.

cheers,
daniel