List:       freeamp-dev
Subject:    Re: FreeAmp 2.1 Beta 9 Release
From:       Steve Kemp <skx () tardis ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-09-25 8:21:48

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Isaac Richards wrote:

> It's now merged into HEAD cvs.  Go do whatever you want to it =)

  Grand.

> Remember what the problem was here?

  Originally I had problems with RPM installing the relevant
 versions of gtk - (I had an older version installed) - I fixed
 that, and could only use the console interface.

  I did get it built _once_ but I didn't play with it for
 too long; by computer died after a flat-flood.  (Which is
 the reason I dropped out of doing many computery things).

  Still everything's working now, new box with a nice modern
 Debian installed on it...

Steve
---
http://GNUSoftware.com/     -- GNU Software for Windows Users