List:       freeamp-dev
Subject:    Re: Using IRMan
From:       Jason Woodward <jdw () emusic ! com>
Date:       2000-01-28 16:24:09

Basically it is hard coded to one of my remotes.  Are you familiar with the
sample code that is associated with the irman device that spits out the 6 byte
number when the IRman recieves a signal?  Well, use that program to figure out
what the numbers for each of the buttons you'd like to use are, and edit the
ASSOCIATE(... lines in ui/irman/irmanui.cpp.  Then, rebuild and run freeamp -ui
freeamp -ui irman  (should give you both the GUI and be able to be controlled
by the IRman).

I haven't used this in about a year, so ymmv.

jason