List:       foundry-nsp
Subject:    [f-nsp] traceroutes to a virtual server address on ServerIron
From:       Joe Abley <jabley () hopcount ! ca>
Date:       2007-02-16 18:11:58

If I have a virtual server configured on a ServerIron, what config is
required on the SI such that traceroutes to that address get answered
sensibly? It looks to me as though the Foundry is just throwing
packets inbound to the virtual server address away if the destination
port doesn't match the port configured for the virtual server.

Does this ring a bell for anybody?