List:       fossil-users
Subject:    [fossil-users] Bidirectional Synchronization
From:       Saša Janiška <gour () atmarama ! com>
Date:       2018-03-26 17:43:32

Hello,

I'm about to start creating themes for a static-site-generator and would
like to make them available for end users so they can install them right
from the application.

Now, the upstream project use Git(hub) and since I prefer to work in
Fossil, I wonder if someone can share his/her experience in using
Bidirectional Synchronization as described in the wiki?

(http://fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/inout.wiki)

Are there any gotchas or it is safe to hack locally on the project using
Fossil, export to Gi(hub), create PR there etc.?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,