List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Any way to cleanup global _fossil or .fossil?
From:       "Andy Bradford" <amb-fossil () bradfords ! org>
Date:       2018-03-20 20:10:52

Thus said The Tick on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:43:07 -0500:

> That did  not seem to do  much (if anything). There  are still records
> for repositories that no longer exist.

What  specific things  in  the  .fossil file  are  you  looking to  have
removed?

fossil all  ls seemed  to clean  up old entries  for me  (though perhaps
we're  talking  about a  different  ``old  entry'').  Also, I'm  not  on
Windows.

Before running ``fossil all ls'' here:

$ echo "SELECT * FROM global_config WHERE name GLOB 'repo:*';" | sqlite3 .fossil  | wc -l
      39

After:

$ echo "SELECT * FROM global_config WHERE name GLOB 'repo:*';" | sqlite3 .fossil  | wc -l
      27

Are you talking about repo:* entries?  Or something else?

Thanks,

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005ab16af1