List:       fossil-users
Subject:    [fossil-users] README Maturity Model & CI/automated testing
From:       Warren Young <warren () etr-usa ! com>
Date:       2017-10-27 13:44:47

Someone wrote up a document laying out opinions about how "mature" a given software \
project's top-level README file is:

    https://github.com/LappleApple/feedmereadmes/blob/master/README-maturity-model.md

It's good food for thought, except insofar as it confuses "GitHub" with "the way \
software development is done in 2017."  Badges?  We don't need no steenkin' badges!

Not in Fossil's Markdown processor, at any rate.

That got me to thinking about how I would integrate a CI/automated testing system \
into Fossil.  I'm leaning toward "fossil wiki export $ci_page | sed -e \
's/noise/morenoise/' | fossil commit $ci_page".

Any more ideas?