List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Content-Security-Policy Was: Fossil README symlink
From:       Warren Young <warren () etr-usa ! com>
Date:       2017-10-18 15:04:23

On Oct 18, 2017, at 8:51 AM, Andy Goth <andrew.m.goth@gmail.com> wrote:

> style-$hash2.css where $hash2 is a hash (or prefix thereof)
> of the contents of style.css, possibly combined with the Fossil checkin
> prefix.

If style.css is stored as a Fossil artifact, we get that for free.

If it's stored in SQL, Fossil could use the CSS BLOB's rowid instead.

It looks like the current scheme of style.css?id=$hash could be style-$hash.css and \
do what we want.  The current

    Cache-control: max-age=28800

is a bit short for that purpose.  It could literally be millions and be fine under \
fossil-users mailing list
fossil-users@lists.fossil-scm.org