List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Fossil hosting platforms
From:       "Damien Sykes-Lindley" <damien () dcpendleton ! plus ! com>
Date:       2017-04-24 6:33:01

Hi Richard,
The basic Fossil+repositories setup is hosted with Linode, but since I
personally maintain heaps of repositories and am hosting for multiple users
I would like some kind of web system where people can create their own
repositories and have each separated by user or group. I have no idea how
this would be done, hence the reason I am looking at existing systems.
Cheers.
Damien.