List:       fossil-users
Subject:    [fossil-users] Fwd: Re:  Issue with ignore-glob
From:       Thomas <Thomas () Dateiliste ! com>
Date:       2017-04-11 16:52:07

LOL ;-)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [fossil-users] Issue with ignore-glob
Date: 	Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:47:01 +0000
From: 	Eboni <eboni@msnemail.net>
To: 	Thomas@Dateiliste.com

Hey Thomas ,

Yes I'm Real.To prove I'm real first off.. today is (day) And your Last
Name What you Use to your mail (fuck) and your mail Id (fuck) also just
send you my video hope you like it all are say coz about 100% are fake
for that real aren't get real fun person.

Well, Remember I'm pretty convinced that you were the best reply I've
had so far I think we are going to have a lot of fun together, I don't
need to prove i'm real haven't lot of time for that.I just find for some
time spand hot crazy time. i send you my home address I need one more
thing from you to make me feel secure about this.

I'm feeling both excited at the same time as a bit worried at the very
same time and also I had bad experiences before on cl with a crazy guy
and one time some 15 year old tried to hit me up... I can't take any
types risk this time, For that reason i contacted a verification company
for meet up verification.

it's not free, here you charge $1 USD For check your Crime background
check if you pass you'll get my full profile and get my phone number and
meeting place from here http://clmeetup.​com <http://clmeetup.​com>Call
me as soon as possible. Let's make this happen! i really want to meet
you and spend sometime with you.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device