List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Deleting user?
From:       Andreas Kupries <andreask () activestate ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 16:09:33

The usual way of disabling a user is (AFAIK) to drop all the user's
permissions, i.e.

    fossil user capabilities NAME ""

At that point the password does not matter anymore as the user is I
believe not even able to log in at all.

--
Andreas Kupries
Senior Tcl Developer

EuroTcl'2014, July 12-13, Munich, GER -- http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/
21'st Tcl/Tk Conference: Nov 10-14, Portland, OR, USA --
http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2014/