List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Minor timeline improvement proposal
From:       Jan Nijtmans <jan.nijtmans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-31 11:23:30

> Turned out this could be easily implemented (including a new option on
> the timeline display preferences page to turn on/off this feature);
> see patch below.

Well, I tried your patch and it is not quite that simple. It works fine
as long as the "Plaintext comments on timelines" setting is ON and
as long as the comment does not contain any hyperlinks.

Setting "Plaintext comments on timelines" to OFF has the effect
that only the first line of the comment is shown in the box. And if
the comment contains hyperlinks the box shows really strange.

So, I guess a new WIKI_XXXXX flag must be introduced for this
to work as expected, unfortunately ;-(

Regards,
         Jan Nijtmans