List:       fossil-users
Subject:    [fossil-users] No-change field changes in ticket timeline
From:       "F. Eugene Aumson" <feaumson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-28 20:47:41

See my ticket timeline at
http://aumson.org/botanibank/project/tkthistory/488cd1ee90b3ecc690a5c9ca0b5a023c3a41bf56.

In my most recent change (@ the moment; rid 55), all I did was set the
"Subsystem" field (from nothing to something), but the change entry says I
also changed login, mimetype, severity, status, and title.  I didn't touch
any of those fields.

Also look down the change list.  It says I change the login and mimetype
fields in entry.  I'm definitely not touching those with every change I
make :)

Pretty noisy...

Also note that my subsystem field change isn't listed in that rid 55 change.

Thoughts?

Thank You!
Gene