List:       fossil-users
Subject:    Re: [fossil-users] Login Group Confusion
From:       Chris Peachment <chris () ononbb ! com>
Date:       2012-02-23 14:11:13

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 08:54 -0500, Richard Hipp wrote:

> I can't tell from the text that follows if you are setting up the
> login-groups right or not.  The correct way to do it is as follows:
>
> A.  Login via browser to b.fossil.  Go to the /Admin/Login-Groups
> screen and join a.fossil.
> B.  Login via browser to c.fossil.  Go to the /Admin/Login-Groups
> screen and join a.fossil.
> C.  Login via browser to d.fossil.  Go to the /Admin/Login-Groups
> screen and join a.fossil.
>
> Is that what you are doing?

I believe so. There is not much discretion available on this form.
A small point of confusion is that I used b.fossil as the reference
and joined a, c, and d to it.

  For each join action, the entries consisted of:

  Repository filename in group to join: [path to repo]/b.fossil

  Login on the above repo: my logged in user id

  Password: same as returned by the fossil init b.fossil

  Name of login-group: "New Login Group" for a,c but blank for d.