List:       fossil-users
Subject:    [fossil-users] Features request
From:       Ruslan Popov <ruslan.popov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 5:52:39

Hi all,

When I use git I like its feature to do 'more' showing huge diff. Especially
it would be convinient for fossil on Windows.

After ticket creation I can't create the next until click on Tickets link at
top of page.

It would be nice if the such element as user name, type of record, record
text on Timeline or Tickets will allow to customize their representation via
CSS.

Also, dokuwiki syntax is preferred ;)

--
Ruslan Popov