List:       fossil-dev
Subject:    [fossil-dev] Nomenclature box on /brlist?
From:       "Andy Bradford" <amb-fossil () bradfords ! org>
Date:       2015-01-21 17:22:09

Hello,

With  the new  /brlist Nomenclature  box that  had nice  descriptions of
branches vs leaves  and also links to closed branches,  the branch color
test, etc...  is now  lost. It  is still possible  to get  to it  if one
includes  one of  the magic  query parameters  (closed, all,  colortest,
etc...).  Should the  Nomenclature box  return? I  experimented with  it
earlier and with the default width it  doesn't quite fit, but with a bit
of CSS could probably be made to look alright.

Should it return on the main /brlist page? I personally found it useful,
but maybe others did not.

Thanks,

Andy
--