List:       forrest-user
Subject:    Re: A couple of questions
From:       "info" <info () j2world ! net>
Date:       2006-01-04 0:49:14

Thanks Paul,
I can put here the chcanges I made.

1) because I thought the system try to search for the directory for the
skin is then I have copied the skins directory into
my-current-proj-dir\documentation ;

2) then I have made the following changes in the propierty file:

project.skin=tigris
project.content-dir=src/documentation
project.skins-dir=${project.content-dir}/skins
project.skinconf=${project.content-dir}/skinconf.xml

That's it.

Regards.
Dan

P.S. I have tried also with others skins but always I have the same error.
j2world staff