List:       forrest-user
Subject:    Re: Fw: OpenOffice: Who is Hugo?
From:       David Crossley <crossley () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-08-18 9:51:52

Charles Palmer wrote:
> Dave Brondsema asked me to send my .sxw files to help solve this
> problem.
>
> I did, along with .xml and .html files. My email was bounced with this
> message:
>
>     SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
>     host mail.apache.org [209.237.227.199]: 552 ZIP attachments are
> not accepted here.
>
> I guess that it is the .sxw files that were mistaken for .zip files -
> I am re-sending without the .sxw files - what should I do to get these
> through?

Our infrastructure denies many types of email attachments.
Please always add such stuff to the Forrest issues tracker.
(Follow the link from the Forrest home page left-menu.)

Use the issues tracker for everything: contributions, patches,
replacement files, your log files to indicate a problem,
screen shots annotated to portray some idea.

--
David Crossley