List:       forrest-dev
Subject:    RE: miniTOC generation
From:       "Ramon Prades" <rprades () porcelanosa ! com>
Date:       2003-08-30 6:15:48

Hi David

In my opinion having an external DTD will make future changes easier.
Consider for example the change I've made to skinconf.xml adding a new tag:
I have 4 different project in Forrest, so I had to manually edit skinconf 4
times to modify the DTD to allow the new tag. Having the DTD on a different
file would have make this much easier.

Regards

Ramon