List:       forgerock-openig
Subject:    [Openig] RE :  OpenIG: join function usage example
From:       valerie.bauche () bull ! net (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Val=E9rie_Bauche?=)
Date:       2014-01-31 9:05:31

Hi

I think it won't work because AssignmentFilter assign String fields and \
exchange.request.uri is not a String, it's a URI java object. It will result in the \
following error :

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not \
set java.net.URI field org.forgerock.openig.http.Request.uri to java.lang.String

Val?rie
________________________________
De : openig-bounces at forgerock.org [openig-bounces at forgerock.org] de la part de \
Sarris Overbosch [soverbosch at gmail.com] Date d'envoi : jeudi 30 janvier 2014 21:54
? : openig at forgerock.org
Objet : Re: [Openig] OpenIG: join function usage example

Just a stupid question maybe, but isn't \
"http://host:8080/openam/identity/attributes?subjectid=${jexchange.token.value}" \
working?

2014-01-30 Cyril Grosjean <cgrosjean at janua.fr<mailto:cgrosjean at janua.fr>>

Can anyone give me a few examples of how to use the OpenIG join function ? I can't \
find any and struggle to make it work: I have the following construct:

{
                "name": "AMAttributeAssignmentFilter",
                "type": "AssignmentFilter",
                        "config": {
                                "onRequest": [
                                {
                                        "target": "${exchange.request.uri}",
                                        "value": \
"${join(['http://host:8080/openam/identity/attributes?subjectid=',exchange.token.value],'')}"
  }
                                    ]
                        }
}

I get this kind of error:

syntax error at position 7, encountered '[', expected ')'

My goal is just to concatenate the URI above with the content of the \
exchange.token.value variable.

Any hint ?