List:       forgerock-openidm-dev
Subject:    [OpenIDM-dev] OpenIDM installation issue
From:       pankajtech.singh () gmail ! com (Pankaj Singh)
Date:       2011-12-28 20:43:55

Hello OpenIDM Team,

I am new in OpenIDM,My client requirement migrate Sun IDM to OpenIDM.I am
working on this and trying to prepare matrix plan and migration plan.

I have installed OpenIDM in my local system(window XP) but facing issue to
create user through curl command as given in installation doc.

It would be great help if any one help me to install openIDM and configure
basic resource like (LDAP,AD,Database resource).

If you have any good  doc's please send me my email id
pankajtech.singh at gmail.com

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,
Pankaj