List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] Keystore and truststore out of sync
From:       Lionel Schwarz <lionel.schwarz () in2p3 ! fr>
Date:       2015-09-10 15:37:34

Dear all,
Each time I start my server (3.2.0-SNAPSHOT), I have this exception:
SEVERE: Keystore and truststore out of sync. The keystore contains the default entry, \
but the truststore doesn't

What does exactly mean this message?

The issue was harmless until I upgrade to latest 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT. I cannot access \
OpenIDM in HTTPS anymore (curl says Empty reply from server).

In my keystore, I have removed default entries and installed 2 custom keys:
{
   "aliases": [
     "openidm-cciamdev",
     "sym-cciamdev.in2p3.fr"
   ]
}

and defined boot.properties accordingly:
openidm.https.keystore.cert.alias=openidm-cciamdev
openidm.config.crypto.alias=sym-cciamdev.in2p3.fr

I also have setup my custom truststore with 2 certs:
{
   "aliases": [
     "cnrs2-standard",
     "cnrs2"