List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] UI Customization
From:       jakob.fink () accenture ! com (jakob ! fink at accenture ! com)
Date:       2014-02-07 16:25:47

Hi,

Is there anyone who has performed any Customization to the Web UI except \
configuration. Extensions or similar?

I'm looking to create a Web-UI for a customer.

BR Jakob

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, \
proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, \
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the \
e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications \
with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including \
content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and \
assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. . \

www.accenture.com