List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] AD Connector Server Error - Access is Denied
From:       sasi.kelam () idamta ! com (Sasi Kelam)
Date:       2012-04-16 2:29:16

Hi Gael,

You suggestion worked, when we changed the LDAP Host name to 127.0.0.1 we are not \
getting the error anymore, the reason we thing we are getting Access Denied is \
because of the Gateway not able to resolve the External IP Address of the Amazon \
Cloud Server.

- Open IDM (In Lab)   => Active Directory DC + Connector Server (Amazon Cloud)

OpenIDM can resolve the IP Address of the cloud connector server but because we have \
the same name in the connector json & AD provisioner json, the AD provisioner json \
was not able to resolve the external cloud servername so its giving us access denied. \
Now everything works after changing the the LDAP Host Name to 127.0.0.1.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Sasi

Begin forwarded message: