List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] Difference of actions CREATE and UPDATE
From:       Silvan.Fin () uni-siegen ! de (Silvan Marco Fin)
Date:       2012-04-11 6:32:32

Hi!

 Took me some time to get back to this. After Matthias answer, I
suspected that there was something wrong with my configuration, so I
went through the settings again. The property username had a mapping but
was not configured in the provisioner and also had no value in the CSV
file. After the initial creation of the username through the javascript,
it got synced to an empty/unset value during the next reconciliation. I
corrected the error and now everything works as expected.

 Thanks for your answers :)

Am 04.04.2012 17:31, schrieb Andreas Egloff:
> Are you able to share your configuration?

 Yes, but now the errors is already fixed. If you're still interested, I
have put all together into a tar.gz and its available through

http://www.uni-siegen.de/zimt/kontakt/mitarbeiter/fin/configurations/openidm/idm-data_v1.1.2.tar.gz

 Kind regards,
  Silvan

--