List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] OpenIDM and OpenJDK?
From:       matthias.tristl () forgerock ! com (Matthias Tristl)
Date:       2011-09-26 7:11:09

Hi Mark,

There is nothing which should keep you from running OpenIDM on
OpenJDK. I guess some of the developers even develop on OpenJDK. I
wanted to change it, but that started a discussion about what JDKs
ForgeRock should support generally for all products and that
discussion did not lead to a result yet. I will remove the "not
supported on OpenJDK" hint from the install guide. I am anyways
planning to run all tests on OpenJDK too.

Matthias