List:       forgerock-openicf
Subject:    [Openicf] Query on OpenICF and Waveset Reconcilliation
From:       laszlo.hordos () forgerock ! com (=?iso-8859-1?Q?L=E1szl=F3_Hord=F3s?=)
Date:       2013-07-31 14:53:46

Hi Johan,

It was long time ago when I used Waveset and the Identity Connectors but it was \
integrated via an Adapter that wrapped the Identity Connector Framework so the Recon \
could use the old architecture. There were nothing special written for Recon. It must \
call at least once the executeQuery and then you have to call the handle method on \
the ResultsHandler with each ConnectorObjects. That's the simplest always "should" \
working implementation.

I suggest to try the either the \
http://openicf.forgerock.org/connectors/csvfile-connector-1.1.0.1/openicf-report.html \
or http://openicf.forgerock.org/connectors/flatfile-connector/openicf-report.html \
with Waveset and try to debug it.

Unfortunately I don't know how much Oracle changed the framework and wether it's true \
or not any more.

Regards,
Laszlo