List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    Re: [Opendj] [Opendj-dev] ladp Search on changeLog returns different result
From:       Ludovic Poitou <ludovic.poitou () forgerock ! com>
Date:       2014-10-25 8:05:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

First this is not the appropriate mailing list for this kind of question.
OpenDJ-Dev is a list to discuss the development of the open source project,
not its deployments or usage. Please use the opendj@forgerock.org mailing
list for general discussion of the project, its features or issues.

Which version of OpenDJ are you using ?

Yes the changelog contains the changes done on all servers in a deployment
and you should get the same result from any server if they are replicating
properly.

Regards,

Ludo

--