List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    Re: [Opendj] Non-realtime replication between data centers
From:       Jean-Noël_Rouvignac <jean-noel.rouvignac () forgerock ! com>
Date:       2014-08-21 8:20:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Hadi,

You can use replication groups to distinguish local site vs. remote site
RSs and ensure DSs talk to the closest RS.
See
http://opendj.forgerock.org/opendj-server/doc/webhelp/admin-guide/repl-groups.html

However I do not know anything that allows setting up a delay in
replication.
Could please explain what the use case is? Why would such a delay be
useful? It looks very risky to me for data safety and availability.

Cheers,
Jean-Noel