List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    Re: [Opendj] OpenDJ restart servers issue
From:       "Spencer Brown (spebrown)" <spebrown () cisco ! com>
Date:       2014-04-02 16:17:40

Many filesystems on Linux will change to read-only when errors or timeouts =
are encountered.  My guess is that=92s what happened to your OpenDJ server.=
 Are you using Linux?  What filesystem type?

Try manually demounting/mounting the filesystem and see what happens, is my=
 advice.  Or check the logs.  If this is a production server it should be b=
eing monitored by your ops staff and they should be seeing errors, if what =
I suspect happened is really what happened.