List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] OPen DJ Upgrade from 2.4.6 to 2.5.0-Xpress1
From:       ludovic.poitou () forgerock ! com (Ludovic Poitou)
Date:       2013-12-31 9:23:38

Hi Subu,

The trunk is evolving very rapidly and not appropriate to create maintenance releases of OpenDJ 2.6.x.
The latest stable release is 2.6.0.
ForgeRock sustaining team is working on producing a 2.6.1.

The next expected release for the OpenDJ open source project is 3.0, targeted for middle of 2014.

Regards,

Ludo.

--?
Ludovic Poitou
OpenDJ Product Manager -?ForgeRock?France