List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] LDAP Proxy
From:       khamburg () gmail ! com (Keith Hamburg)
Date:       2013-12-21 23:06:33

I'm trying to configure a third party product to use an existing LDAP
server. The third party product obtains a list of valid users from an OU.
It does not have the ability to obtain a list of users based on group
membership, so you have to configure an OU containing the members that are
able to log on to the third-party product. I would like to configure an
LDAP proxy that can dynamically create an OU by querying the members of a
group. The OpenDJ LDAP proxy example looks promising. Is this the best way
to go? Are there other solutions that might be simpler?

Thanks,
Keith