List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] Maven central
From:       jean-noel.rouvignac () forgerock ! com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jean=2DNo=EBl_Rouvignac?=)
Date:       2013-12-17 18:19:14

Hi Gert,

We are currently moving all OpenDJ server on top of the SDK types.
While we do this, we will move all the server's code to separate maven
modules.
So we do not plan to publish the current ant based opendj-server to maven
central.

We might revisit this decision once Open DJ 3 is out.
Feel free to ping us back at that time.

Cheers,
Jean-Noel