List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] =?utf-8?q?_Re=3A__OpenAM_console_is_displaying_a_Sun-bra?= =?utf-8?q?nded_favicon?=
From:       ludovic.poitou () forgerock ! com (Ludovic Poitou)
Date:       2013-05-30 18:56:35

Liat,

I don't think this is the proper mailing list for this discussion. Please take it to \
the OpenAM mailing list.

Kind regards,

Ludovic.
---
Ludovic Poitou
Product Manager for OpenDJ, the open source directory services
ForgeRock France?
---
Join us for the ForgeRock Open Identity Summit,?
June 12-14 2013 - Pacific Grove, CA
http://forgerock.com/summit/